- [Woman 1] We love Rosemount.
- [Woman 2] We love it. We thoroughly enjoy being here
- [Man 1] And we compared other places, this certainly came up looking the best.
- [Woman 1] Walking up in the morning and just looking at every day, the lovely view, the clouds, the sunshine, and just giving thanks for that, that I've got summer lovely to live and just the joy that it brings, actually.
- [Woman 2] It's definitely a community. The people that we have met are beautiful, very very nice people.
- [Woman 1] We have felt secure, very welcoming. We're extremely happy with our apartment with its facilities. The staff have been absolutely wonderful caring for us. The company is good for us in a stimulating way, we've been playing Mahjong and billiards, and line dancing which keeps us as a community and gives us a sense of enjoyment. We have monthly dinners where we all, most of us come together and it's lovely to hear grandchildren in there laughing and, keeps us all young.
- [Man 1] We like the location very much, and also the hospital is very close to here. We've got the shopping centres, the couple of choice of shopping centres actually. And the building itself has got a gymnasium, a swimming pool, and there's lovely walks around here. The gardens are all maintained well, the security's good. The people met were lovely, we've met a lot more since then caring people.- [Woman 2] And if anyone is considering moving into a retirement home I think this is one to consider.
With facilities including a cafe, library, gym, heated swimming pool, multi-purpose activity rooms and cinema (stage 2), Rosemount is more like a resort than a retirement community.
Contact us to see if you can find your perfect retirement living community today.
With a stylish range of two and three-bedroom apartments, you'll have enough space to host guests without the hassle of a large home. Inside your new apartment, you’ll find a large balcony for entertaining, modern, light-filled areas, and open plan living with some apartments overlooking leafy treetops or our village green.
The Rosemount retirement village features a secure underground carpark with wheelchair friendly lift access.
Rosemount is co-located with:
Rosemount is located only a five minute walk from Brisbane City Council buses.
Rosemount is located within walking distance to Jindalee Direct Factory Outlet, Rocks Riverside Park, McLeod Golf Club and Jindalee Golf Club.
Sinnamon Park Medical Centre is located within walking distance and Canossa Private Hospital is a short drive away.
Flip back and forth like a real brochure, make notes about the things that interest you and share the brochure with your friends.
Wesley Mission Queensland isn't just experienced in retirement living.
We have also been providing home care services to Queenslanders for more than 20 years.
Rosemount's architecturally designed apartments take full advantage of the Queensland lifestyle, offering contemporary open plan layouts, each with a spacious courtyard or balcony. Set in landscaped grounds, these residences epitomise style with quality fittings, fixtures and appliances throughout.
The generously sized one, two and three bedroom apartments are packed with features. See if you can find your perfect retirement apartment today.
Download Rosemount's Village Comparison Document here.
We're proud to be a foundation member of the Retirement Living Industry Code of Conduct (link opens in new window), confirming our commitment to upholding the highest standards for retirement communities.
“After one look, I fell in love with the place”
Rosemount Retirement Community